Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university. Master will be an advantage.Experiences
Minimum 10 years of professional experience as Librarian in an academic library,
4 years of which in supervisory positionKnowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated successful leadership, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of current issues in academic libraries.
- Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of emerging technologies and innovative services in an academic library environment.
- Expertise in the use of integrated library systems and electronic databases.
- Ability to administer the activities of the library.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in computer applications and IT skills.
9.Fluent in English. Arabic will be an additional advantage.